Aims and Objectives:
- To provide financial and material support to families and individuals in hardship in the North East metropolitan area.
- To provide information related to the resources and support available in the community to the people using our service to make enquiries.
- To offer companionship to all members of the community.
- To give confidence to the volunteers who are building up their skills.
- To provide low cost clothing, furniture and household items for sale in the Project shop.
- To provide caring and humanitarian service that offers support, referrals and resource information.
- To provide a volunteer program that offers training, support and an opportunity to be involved in decision-making related to policy, management and service.
- To encourage the community to take the opportunity and become involved in its welfare through involvement on the Management Committee and Volunteer Program.
Contact Request Form